- Can the person on the phone hear my videos?
- How can you tell if someone is on hold?
- Can you get texts while on the phone?
- How do I put my phone on speaker during a call?
- How do you know if someone is calling while on another call?
- Can someone on my phone plan see my text messages?
- Can you send an iMessage while talking on the phone?
- How do you know if someone is on another call?
- Is it illegal to Screenshot text messages?
- How can I read my text messages when on a call?
- Why does my iMessage not work when Im on the phone?
- Why would a text message not be delivered?
- Can I see my husbands text messages on Verizon?
- Can my husband read my text messages Verizon?
Can the person on the phone hear my videos?
If you are watching the video on the same device you are using to call them, they cannot hear any audio you play from a video.
If you are watching the video and calling someone on separate devices, they can hear you and your video as long as your volume is set loud enough..
How can you tell if someone is on hold?
It may not be possible to tell whether you are on hold or the other party has just muted their set. However if they are playing music and / or ads then you are most certainly on hold and they can’t hear you.
Can you get texts while on the phone?
You can try turning off iMessages so your text messages come in as regular text messages. iPhone 6 and later, if you have HD Voice and the LTE Voice and Data setting on in your phone, then you can get text, iMessages, and multimedia messages while on a phone call while in an LTE area.
How do I put my phone on speaker during a call?
To turn on your speakerphone, first dial a number and press the call button. You’ll then see an option for “Speaker” or an image of a speaker. Simply press this button to turn on speakerphone.
How do you know if someone is calling while on another call?
Go to Settings -> Call settings -> Additional settings and find Call Waiting option (its may be in different address in android 2.3). Enable Call Waiting it if is not already. Highly active question.
Can someone on my phone plan see my text messages?
Your provider or “carrier” keeps records of your cell phone use, including calls and text messages, and even pictures, sent from your phone. … As a general rule, the cell phone carrier cannot help you.
Can you send an iMessage while talking on the phone?
When you say on the phone – do you mean to you or on a phone call to someone else? In both instances the iMessage will send regardless.
How do you know if someone is on another call?
You can try the following (may be more): Look at the person and see if they have their phone to their ear (not a perfect method, but may give you some information). Ask the person (later perhaps?) if they were on a call at the time you wanted to know if they were on a call.
Is it illegal to Screenshot text messages?
There is no legal assumption of privacy on the Internet (that’s why google can sell your information), so for a personal record of the conversation, yes you can screenshot it. … Text messages are not considered private conversations and since you are texting about someone else.
How can I read my text messages when on a call?
Note: This option is available if you chose “Always visible” in your Phone app settings.Open your device’s Phone app .Pick who to call: To enter a number, tap Dialpad . … Tap RTT . … After the other person answers, enter a message in the text field. … When you’re done with the call, tap End call .
Why does my iMessage not work when Im on the phone?
Head back to Settings -> Messages and tap to open ‘Send & Receive’. Next, tap where it says ‘Apple ID: (your Apple ID)’ and choose ‘Sign Out’. Sign back in using your Apple ID and try sending an iMessage to one of your friends with an iPhone.
Why would a text message not be delivered?
1. Invalid Numbers. This is the most common reason that text message delivery can fail. If a text message is sent to an invalid number, it won’t be delivered – similar to entering an incorrect email address, you will get a response from your phone carrier informing you that the entered number was invalid.
Can I see my husbands text messages on Verizon?
Account managers and account owners would be able to view text/call logs which include the number and time the call/text was made. … If you have the login info for someone’s MyVerizon userid AND they are signed up for Verizon Messages, they would be able to view the text content for that line.
Can my husband read my text messages Verizon?
1DHOY1 , an account owner does have the ability to see usage details. However, they are not able to see the contents of the messages. The only way the actual user of the line, has the ability to see their own content is by setting up integrated messaging with Verizon Messages +.